Our collaborative place-led approach involving public, private, voluntary and community sectors puts innovation, aspiration and quality at the heart of what we do – giving St Helens the profile it deserves by:
- Creating economic growth
- Innovation promotion and marketing
- Senior Marketing
St Helens Ambassadors will be proactive advocates for the borough both nationally and internationally, with the power to influence how it is marketed, portrayed in the media and at events, to promote it as the educated choice for the people that matter.
Why become an ambassador?
Your contribution will assist in the promotion of St Helens’ positive messages to residents, visitors and regional, national and international businesses. The programme also brings businesses closer together to lead St Helens’ future opportunities and helping St Helens’ businesses to grow and flourish; including your business.
In the short term, there are some other ways ambassadors can take advantage of being members:
- Invitations to regular ambassador network events and access to key decision makers and senior business figures across the region and nationally, who understand the link between success for St Helens and success for business
- Opportunities to promote your organisation. For example, a company profile on this website
- Access to dedicated ambassador forum/blogging opportunities
- Social networking
- Access to photography and marketing material to help you sell St Helens for the benefit of your business/organisation
- An ambassador certificate and logo which will help demonstrate your contribution to St Helens
- First to hear of latest development news
- Influence how and what we promote
Whatever the level of commitment you choose, there are many opportunities for you to become involved as an ambassador, for example:
- Display and share key publications
- Take key publications and the St Helens Ambassadors messages to trade fairs/exhibitions that you are attending
- Share positive messages through your partners, employees, customers
- Follow us on twitter @investsthelens and invite your contacts to follow too. Don’t forget to tag us in your good news stories or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speak at Ambassador events and feature in promotional place campaigns
- Attend place related events and contribute your ideas
- Send us video footage of your corporate videos to share on social media and investinsthelens.com
- Use the St Helens Ambassador logo and display the Ambassador certificate
- When developing promotional material consider using the St Helens place graphics or logos
St Helens Economy Board chair Eamonn McManus provides an update on the ambassador programme at the first event of 2020, held on 26 February at St Helens RFC.