This is the only category decided by public vote, via an online voting system. This category provides a rare opportunity for customers, clients, employees, business contacts and followers to express their views by voting for their personal favourite St Helens business
- Invest St Helens has nominated ten businesses, however a voter can choose any business and add this business as their vote
- One vote per email address. Everyone records their email address when they vote. This helps minimise the risk of double voting. These email address will not be added to any mailing lists.
- The company or organisation with the most votes wins
- Businesses are free to use their social media, email communications and website to encourage people to vote for their business
- You can vote for your own business
Once voting has closed at 4pm on the 6th September, all votes will be counted to identify the overall Winner and Highly Commended in this category. Both will be revealed at the Awards Ceremony on Thursday 7th November.
All votes must require the following to be eligible:
- The business must have a St Helens base
- Vote submitted prior to the deadline
Businesses (Winner and any Highly Commended) will be informed whether to attend the awards evening – 7th November 2019, however will not be informed which they will receive until the awards ceremony.